We are happy to announce that we have started working on Rural Lab-Y Project!
The “Laboratory of Creative and Rural Ideas for Youngers” is a network of experimentation, discussion and exchange of ideas, which integrates a Digital Platform for collaboration and management of Rural Good Practices, promoting the entrepreneurial spirit and the launching of pilot projects of local development in the European countryside.
The project aims are to:
- Promote the critical spirit of European rural territory;
- Encourage the motivation and participation of young people, through a civic participation structure that will lead to the creation of a Digital Platform;
- Promote spaces for the training and exchange of Good Rural Practices in different areas of activity;
- Share innovative and creative techniques, methods and strategies, including the application of ICTs;
- Exchange of civic, linguistic, cultural and social experiences;
- Promote the cultural identity of European rural peoples in an innovative way and generate activities of great social impact;
Stay tuned for more!