We are happy to share the fourth project output: Training Programme for peer mediation!
Name: Bridging the gap between educational stakeholders through mediation
The goal of the project is to consolidate in a multilingual framework legal requirements, knowledge and skills, qualities and personal traits of educational mediators and elaborate training programmes for mediation and peer mediation, as well as collecting working practices in educational mediation.
- To consolidate and tailor the legislative requirements for educational mediators in partner countries
- To increase the professional knowledge and skills of educators through capacity building training on educational mediation
- To enhance the social inclusion and active participation of students in the educational process through peer mediation
- To consolidate experience and working practices in educational mediation
- To develop the ability for complex problem solving and critical thinking of educational stakeholders for improved communication
- To raise awareness on the educational problems and break down communication barriers through tolerance and proper communication
- To equip educators with contemporary tools and practices for to support students in complex problem solving
- Screening tool of legislation framework and services provided connected to educational mediation in EU
- Collection of Practices on Educational Mediation
- Design and development of a training program for educational mediators- Training Programme for peer mediation
Programme: Erasmus+, KA2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices; KA201-Strategic Partnerships for school education;
Duration: 01.11.2020 – 31.10.2022
Partners: Regional Department of Education - Sofia-city, Bulgaria, Know and Can Association, Bulgaria, CENTRUL PENTRU PROMOVAREA INVATARII PERMANENTE TIMISOARA ASOCIATIA, Romania, STIMMULI FOR SOCIAL CHANGE, Greece, MAGENTA CONSULTORIA PROJECTS SL, Spain, APROXIMAR- COOPERATIVA DE SOLIDARIEDADE SOCIAL, CRL, Portugal
We are happy to share the third project output: training program for educational mediators !
Interested in the results of the project?