Name: Social Entrepreneurship and Innovative Solutions
SEIS Project gathers together 8 organisations from Europe and Latin America and focuses on providing capacity building for youth workers in the field of social entrepreneurship in order to equip them with skills, knowledge and tools for working with young people on this topic. Moreover, it aims to raise awareness about social entrepreneurship, its impact, importance and opportunities it offers, to engage youth in it, especially marginalized young people, to promote successful examples of social enterprises and to provide a platform for networking and knowledge-and ideas-sharing between peers and experts.
It intends to make a valuable contribution to Europe’s 2020 Strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth by focusing on social entrepreneurship as a means for contributing to solving the issue of youth unemployment, for involving and empowering marginalized youth, for promoting innovation and social inclusion on the regional level in Europe and Latin America.In the broader and more long-term aspect, the project aims to contribute to solving the issues related to unemployment of young people and the marginalization of certain groups in society who face difficulties in integrating in the labor market.
- An innovative web platform with training materials and additional information on working with young people on social entrepreneurship (E-resource hub)
- A mobile application for social entrepreneurs
- An inspirational collection of success stories of social entrepreneurs
- Training for youth workers on youth empowerment through social entrepreneurship
- 2 phases of job shadowing for youth workers from Europe and Latin America
- Local training courses for young people
Programme:Erasmus+, KA2, Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Capacity Building in the field of Youth
Duration: 31.12.2018 – 30.11.2020
Partners: Know and Can Association - Bulgaria;
La Nube Coworking SpA – Chile;
GRUPO POLO TECNOLOGICO ROSARIO (ASOCIACION CIVIL) – Argentina;
CONEXX - EUROPE ASBL – Belgium;
CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS DE PAYSANDU – Uruguay;
ASOCIACION PUENTE SUR – Paraguay;
SDRUZHENIE PROFESIONALEN FORUM ZA OBRAZOVANIETO – Bulgaria;
Fundació Privada Mas Xirgu – Spain.