Check out the project YouTube channel!
Directed By You(th)
Name: Directed By You(th)Directed by You(th) will utilize a still little used method of participatory video making – or participatory documentary making – to engage youth, give them a voice, encourage their participation regarding issues affecting them and their communities, connect them with other European youth, empower them to make positive social changes, show them how the issues they address can be connected to the European policymaking process, and develop useful digital skills for them concerning video making. Furthermore, the youth involved will learn basic graphic design skills to create a brand for their films, and to develop posters and leaflets to promote campaigns to tackle the issues they raise in their films. Thus, as well as having another outlet for their issues and another way to get their voice heard, they will also learn another skill – graphic design – potentially valuable to them in the future.
- Filmmaking and Graphic Design Workshops in Bulgaria
- Filmmaking and Graphic Design Workshops in Italy
- Filmmaking and Graphic Design Workshops in Austria
- Filmmaking and Graphic Design Workshops in Spain
- Filmmaking and Graphic Design Workshops in Ireland
- Filmmaking and Graphic Design Workshops in Greece
- Filmmaking and Graphic Design Workshops in Romania
- Local Film Festival in Bulgaria
- Local Film Festival in Italy
- Local Film Festival in Austria
- Local Film Festival in Spain
- Local Film Festival in Ireland
- Local Film Festival in Romania- International Film Festival in Greece
Duration: 01.12.2022 - 31.05.2024Partners: CEIPES (Italy), ASPAYM (Spain), EduACT (Greece), KNOW AND CAN (Bulgaria), ARDMORE (Ireland), ÖJAB (Austria), GAMMA INSTITUTE (Romania);
We would like to thank all participants who took part in our training!
Are you ready to embark on a creative journey that empowers you to make a real impact in your community? Look no further! Know and Can is excited to invite all young people to participate in our upcoming workshops on July 3, 4 and 5, 2023.
Discover your inner storyteller
The aim of these workshops is to unleash your creativity, learn valuable video making and graphic design skills, and most importantly, give you a platform to express your thoughts, passions and ideas. Whether you're an aspiring filmmaker, a budding graphic designer, or just someone who has a story to tell, these workshops are tailored to help you discover your inner storyteller.