Name: PROmoting Social entrePreneurship in higher Education for a prospeRous society
PROSPER aspires to offer a transdisciplinary educational Programme based on the gamified blended learning course “Tackling real-world challenges through Social Entrepreneurship” and the teachers’ PROSPER educational toolkit that would be facilitated and complemented by the PROSPER platform for Social Entrepreneurship Education. PROSPER educational programme will be supported by the following educational approaches:
• Game-based learning: building upon the strong potential of gamification approaches to create value and impact on people’s behavior, PROSPER aspires to bring students from any discipline closer to their communities and empower them to create their own sustainable solutions• Service-learning: drawing upon the several studies that identify service-learning as a suitable approach to teach Social Entrepreneurship, our project aims to utilize service-learning to offer actual and real-world learning experiences facilitated by short-term placements in social enterprises.
- Gamified blended learning course on “Tackling real-world challenges through Social Entrepreneurship”
- Teachers training toolkit for supporting the implementation of the gamified blended learning course on “Tackling real-world challenges through Social Entrepreneurship”- PROSPER social entrepreneurship online platform
Programme:Erasmus+, KA2 - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, KA203 - Strategic Partnerships for higher education
Duration:01/12/2020 - 31/05/2023
Partners: UNIWERSYTET SLASKI, Poland, STIMMULI FOR SOCIAL CHANGE, Greece, UNIVERSITY OF MACEDONIA, Greece, WORLD UNIVERSITY SERVICE-OSTERREICHISCHES KOMITEE VEREIN, Austria, KNOW AND CAN ASSOCIATION, Bulgaria, SVEUCILISTE U ZAGREBU, Croatia
Name: Social Entrepreneurship and Innovative Solutions
SEIS Project gathers together 8 organisations from Europe and Latin America and focuses on providing capacity building for youth workers in the field of social entrepreneurship in order to equip them with skills, knowledge and tools for working with young people on this topic. Moreover, it aims to raise awareness about social entrepreneurship, its impact, importance and opportunities it offers, to engage youth in it, especially marginalized young people, to promote successful examples of social enterprises and to provide a platform for networking and knowledge-and ideas-sharing between peers and experts.
It intends to make a valuable contribution to Europe’s 2020 Strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth by focusing on social entrepreneurship as a means for contributing to solving the issue of youth unemployment, for involving and empowering marginalized youth, for promoting innovation and social inclusion on the regional level in Europe and Latin America.In the broader and more long-term aspect, the project aims to contribute to solving the issues related to unemployment of young people and the marginalization of certain groups in society who face difficulties in integrating in the labor market.
- An innovative web platform with training materials and additional information on working with young people on social entrepreneurship (E-resource hub)
- A mobile application for social entrepreneurs
- An inspirational collection of success stories of social entrepreneurs
- Training for youth workers on youth empowerment through social entrepreneurship
- 2 phases of job shadowing for youth workers from Europe and Latin America
- Local training courses for young people
Programme:Erasmus+, KA2, Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Capacity Building in the field of Youth
Duration: 31.12.2018 – 30.11.2020
Partners: Know and Can Association - Bulgaria;
La Nube Coworking SpA – Chile;
GRUPO POLO TECNOLOGICO ROSARIO (ASOCIACION CIVIL) – Argentina;
CONEXX - EUROPE ASBL – Belgium;
CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS DE PAYSANDU – Uruguay;
ASOCIACION PUENTE SUR – Paraguay;
SDRUZHENIE PROFESIONALEN FORUM ZA OBRAZOVANIETO – Bulgaria;
Fundació Privada Mas Xirgu – Spain.
Name: Upskilling Pathways for Employability
Nowadays more than 15% of the of the EU population aged 15-29 falls in the group of NEETs (people Not in Education, Employment, or Training). One of the goals of Europe 2020 strategy is at least 75% of the 20-64 year-olds to be employed, therefore all member states launched various national programmes for continuous trainings of longterm unemployed citizens to raise their qualifications and employability.
The project aim is by exploring the diverse national experiences in supporting disadvantaged groups to introduce an innovative UPthEM training programme to empower employability and employment prospects of disadvantaged people. To focus on these target groups and engage them in asuccessful career path either as employed or as self-employed entrepreneurs.
The project targets adult educators and adults with disadvantaged backgrounds with special attention to the unemployed ones.
The activities of the project aim to target adults facing: sociocultural difficulties – related to experiencing discrimination because of gender, ethnicity or religion, economic – related to unemployment and poverty and geographical - citizens living in small towns or rural areas, where the employment opportunities are limited and the rate of long-term unemployment is higher in comparison with other regions, disabled people. These groups are often excluded from the opportunities for life-long trainings at central level.
• Innovative UPthEm training programme for disadvantaged learners
• 40 videos with motivating stories of disadvantaged people with successful professional development
• 25 adult educators trained to implement the programme
• 50 adults from disadvantaged groups engaged to explore the benefits of the programme through online dissemination activities and 5 multiplier events.
Programme: ERASMUS+; KA2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices; KA204- Strategic partnership for adult education
Duration: 1.11.2019 – 30.4.2021
Partners: Know and Can Association – Bulgaria
Association of Danube River Municipalities “Danube” – Bulgaria
STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI – Poland
Asociatia de Dezvoltare Economico – Sociala – Romania
GROWTH COOP – Spain
STIMULI FOR SOCIAL CHANGE - Greece