Name: Entrepreneurship is the Key to Succes
Entrepreneurship is the process of starting a business but can also mean an active attitude towards work, society, politics, and all the other fields of a citizen life. Developing entrepreneurship means therefore working on people active participation in their life and strengthen their ability to start new business, improve their working life, being a proactive citizen and consequently cope with the socioeconomic challenges that Europe is facing nowadays.
According to the Global Challenge Insight Report, the 5 vital skills required for future jobs are the following: complex problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, people management and coordination with others.
The project’s aim is to develop a tool for improvement of those skills and to support disvantaged young adults in acquiring entrepreneurial competences and to build entrepreneurial mind-set.
Primary target group – young disvantaged adults, especially NEETs in age 18-30.
Secondary target group – adult educators/ facilitators including career advisors working in the non-formal education settings.
• EKS simulation game – focus on improvement of skills through offering 5 scenarios. It will reproduce virtual, plausible or hypothetical situations in which the players can use and imorove their skills. The scenarios the game will be result of a phase of research conducted by experts in the field of psychology, counselling,vocational guidance, coaching, etc.
• EKS Didactic Handbook – will support the participants in using the game during their entrepreneurship learning.
Programme: Erasmus+, KA2, Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices, Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education
Duration: 01.10.2019 – 30.09.2021
Know and Can Association – Bulgaria;
INSTALOFI LEVANTE SL – Spain;
STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI – Poland;
E&D KNOWLEDGE CONSULTING, LDA – Portugal;
KAINOTOMIA I SIA EE – Greece:
CSI CENTER FOR SOCILA INNOVATION LTD – Cyprus;
LABC S.R.L. – Italy
Name: SkillHelp - Support for Development of Social Workers' SkillsSkillHelp project has the following aims:
- increasing the level of soft skills of employees in the area of social assistance;
- improving competences related to their professional practice;
- empowerment of social workers;
- improving the level of service to social workers, emphasizing the emotional and psychological aspect of the services they provide;
- strengthening the relationship between the social worker and his client;
- improving the well-being of social workers; - increasing job satisfaction of social workers and other groups/people involved in social work;
- Diagnostic Tool for Assessment of Soft Skills;
- E-learning platform fostering soft skills improvement;- Online course empowering social workers;
Programme:Erasmus+, KA220-ADU - Cooperation partnerships in adult education
Duration:28.02.2022 - 27.02.2024
Partners: STOWARZYSZENIE "EURO LIDER"- Poland, INSTALOFI LEVANTE SL- Spain, CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL
INNOVATION LTD- Cyprus, CENTER FOR EDUCATION AND INNOVATION- Greece, ASSIST SOFTWARE SRL- Romania, Know and Can Association, Bulgaria;social workers