Name: Reinforcing Educator's Competences for Counselling and Motivation
According to Eurostat 20.6% of youths in Europe are unemployed (4.9% long-term) and the percentage of ESL and NEETS is equal – by 11.5%. One of the main reasons for their status is that they have not received proper career guidance and good motivation by their educators mainly because they lack knowledge, skills and adequate tools.
Project aims to provide educators with new professional skills and knowledge so they increase their qualifications by delivering career counselling. Rather than rely on traditional and unified scattered educational methods and tools, partners aim to provide a new integrated learning methodology with tools and methods for career counselling. Educators will be stimulated in terms of the development of their own training strategies and ideas for career counselling focusing on the concrete needs of their students rather than using already prepared tools which are general and not particular.
The innovation in this strategic partnership focuses on the empowerment of educators with variety of content and at the same time oriented to the national peculiarities of each partner country educational framework for career counselling. The elaborated integrated learning methodology and e-plaftorm for career guidance will focus on the basic principles and professional requirements in the sphere while at the same time will cover the national priorities for each partner country and personal perspective of the educator.
The project will pursue the following objectives:
- To collect learning and teaching methodologies and pedagogical approaches in the sphere of career guidance at schools (CC box)
- To test, adapt and implement innovative practices that can provide knowledge, skills and competences (attitudes) professionals will need in their work as career advisors
- To develop an integrated learning methodology with tools and methods that ensures motivation, coaching and support for career counselling
- To train professionals new IT and professional skills and knowledge on career guidance so they increase their qualifications and foster quality improvement
Programme:ERASMUS+; KA2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices; Strategic Partnerships for School Education
Period: 01.10.2018 – 30.09.2020
Know and Can,Bulgaria;
119 Secondary School "Academician Mihail Arnaudov", Bulgaria;
DANMAR COMPUTERS LLC, Poland;
OLYMPIAKI EPAIDEFTIKI KAI SYMVOULEFTIKI EPE, Greece;
Agrupamento de Escolas José Estevão, Portugal;NSPECTORATUL SCOLAR JUDETEAN ARGES, Romania
Name: Social Entrepreneurship and Innovative Solutions
SEIS Project gathers together 8 organisations from Europe and Latin America and focuses on providing capacity building for youth workers in the field of social entrepreneurship in order to equip them with skills, knowledge and tools for working with young people on this topic. Moreover, it aims to raise awareness about social entrepreneurship, its impact, importance and opportunities it offers, to engage youth in it, especially marginalized young people, to promote successful examples of social enterprises and to provide a platform for networking and knowledge-and ideas-sharing between peers and experts.
It intends to make a valuable contribution to Europe’s 2020 Strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth by focusing on social entrepreneurship as a means for contributing to solving the issue of youth unemployment, for involving and empowering marginalized youth, for promoting innovation and social inclusion on the regional level in Europe and Latin America.In the broader and more long-term aspect, the project aims to contribute to solving the issues related to unemployment of young people and the marginalization of certain groups in society who face difficulties in integrating in the labor market.
- An innovative web platform with training materials and additional information on working with young people on social entrepreneurship (E-resource hub)
- A mobile application for social entrepreneurs
- An inspirational collection of success stories of social entrepreneurs
- Training for youth workers on youth empowerment through social entrepreneurship
- 2 phases of job shadowing for youth workers from Europe and Latin America
- Local training courses for young people
Programme:Erasmus+, KA2, Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Capacity Building in the field of Youth
Duration: 31.12.2018 – 30.11.2020
Partners: Know and Can Association - Bulgaria;
La Nube Coworking SpA – Chile;
GRUPO POLO TECNOLOGICO ROSARIO (ASOCIACION CIVIL) – Argentina;
CONEXX - EUROPE ASBL – Belgium;
CENTRO DE ESTUDIOS DE PAYSANDU – Uruguay;
ASOCIACION PUENTE SUR – Paraguay;
SDRUZHENIE PROFESIONALEN FORUM ZA OBRAZOVANIETO – Bulgaria;
Fundació Privada Mas Xirgu – Spain.
Name: UP2B - Boosting Up School Education towards European Citizenship and Labour Market Inclusion
Early school leaving (ESL) is a multi-faced and complex problem caused by mixture of personal, social, economic, education or family-related reasons. Schools play an important role in addressing ESL but they cannot and should not work in isolation. There is a need to adopt a more flexible approach and to combine the forces of various stakeholders in the process of reducing ESL at EU level – students, parents, teachers and pedagogical staff, business sector and labour market operators, policy makers and non-formal education institutions.
UP2B objectives are:
-To enhance school attractiveness, diminishing rates of demotivation and absence and rates of ESL
-To facilitate the relationship and the transition between school and the labour market
-To increase students’ sense of citizenship by generating awareness about the labour market
-To increase the sense of European Citizenship and its core values of equity, namely concerning Gender, Minorities and Human Rights, as fundamental Educational aspects
• Students 12-16 y.o.
• Teachers, trainers, pedagogical staff
• School communities (managers, administrative staff; educational councellors; parents)
• Operators on the labour market
• An online platform of pedagogical resources to be fed and used by teachers
• A Manual that will highlight the relationship between multiple school subjects and a set of professions
• A Compendium with pedagogical tools related to the Citizenship and the Labour Market – short, practical and attractive activities aiming to increase the motivation and participation of the students
• An Online Compendium - ready-made digital activities to boost up the classroom environment
Programme: Erasmus+, KA2, Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices, Strategic Partnerships for School Education
Duration: 31.12.2019 - 29.6.2022
APLOAD Lda – Portugal;
Universidade do Porto – Portugal;
Terras Dentro – Portugal;
Know and Can Association – Bulgaria;
University of Çukurova – Turkey;
Çukurova Kaymakamligi – Turkey;
BrainLog – Denmark;
Rigas Pardaugavas Pamatskola – Latvia;
CETEM – Spain