Name: Entrepreneurship is the Key to Succes
Entrepreneurship is the process of starting a business but can also mean an active attitude towards work, society, politics, and all the other fields of a citizen life. Developing entrepreneurship means therefore working on people active participation in their life and strengthen their ability to start new business, improve their working life, being a proactive citizen and consequently cope with the socioeconomic challenges that Europe is facing nowadays.
According to the Global Challenge Insight Report, the 5 vital skills required for future jobs are the following: complex problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, people management and coordination with others.
The project’s aim is to develop a tool for improvement of those skills and to support disvantaged young adults in acquiring entrepreneurial competences and to build entrepreneurial mind-set.
Primary target group – young disvantaged adults, especially NEETs in age 18-30.
Secondary target group – adult educators/ facilitators including career advisors working in the non-formal education settings.
• EKS simulation game – focus on improvement of skills through offering 5 scenarios. It will reproduce virtual, plausible or hypothetical situations in which the players can use and imorove their skills. The scenarios the game will be result of a phase of research conducted by experts in the field of psychology, counselling,vocational guidance, coaching, etc.
• EKS Didactic Handbook – will support the participants in using the game during their entrepreneurship learning.
Programme: Erasmus+, KA2, Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices, Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education
Duration: 01.10.2019 – 30.09.2021
Know and Can Association – Bulgaria;
INSTALOFI LEVANTE SL – Spain;
STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI – Poland;
E&D KNOWLEDGE CONSULTING, LDA – Portugal;
KAINOTOMIA I SIA EE – Greece:
CSI CENTER FOR SOCILA INNOVATION LTD – Cyprus;
LABC S.R.L. – Italy
Name: Global Artists - Social and Labour Entrepreneurship with young artists
Global Artists aims to contribute to the entrepreneurial and social empowerment of 60 young artists in four European countries through an innovative and creative approach.
The organisations from Bulgaria, Croatia, Spain and Italy will seek to improve the professional and social competences of the young people through training actions and internships in local NGOs, in which the young people will be involved.This initiative will end with a final conference in which young people exchange and publicly show their experiences of participation in NGOs.
- Handbook - Guide to the Global Artist Training
- Training in artistic entrepreneurship, social innovation and technologies- Internships in social organisations
Programme:KA2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices; KA205-Strategic Partnerships for youth;
Duration:01.03.2021 - 31.10.2022Partners: Instituto de Estudios Internacionales en Educación y Sociedad- Spain, A HUESO- Spain, CENTRO INTERCULTURALE ARTISTICO SICILIANO- LA GUILLA- Italy, Udruga Llere- Croatia, Know and Can Association- Bulgaria;
Name: Laboratory of Creative and Rural Ideas for Youngers
The “Laboratory of Creative and Rural Ideas for Youngers” is a network of experimentation, discussion and exchange of ideas, which integrates a Digital Platform for collaboration and management of Rural Good Practices, promoting the entrepreneurial spirit and the launching of pilot projects of local development in the European countryside.
- Promote the critical spirit of European rural territory;
- Encourage the motivation and participation of young people, through a civic participation structure that will lead to the creation of a Digital Platform;
- Promote spaces for the training and exchange of Good Rural Practices in different areas of activity;
- Share innovative and creative techniques, methods and strategies, including the application of ICTs;
- Exchange of civic, linguistic, cultural and social experiences;
Promote the cultural identity of European rural peoples in an innovative way and generate activities of great social impact;
- INVESTMENT IN RURAL COMMUNITIES
- STRENGTHENING OF COOPERATION NETWORKS
- SUPPORT FOR SMALL INITIATIVES
- TRAINING AND MOBILITY
Programme: Erasmus+, Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, KA205 - Strategic Partnerships for youth
Duration:01.09.2018 – 30.06.2020
Partners: Agrupación Europea de Cooperación Territorial Duero-Douro- Spain, Know and Can Association- Bulgaria, FRAUGA Associação para o desenvolvimento integrado de Picote- Portugal, ZDRUZENIE INSTITUT ZA RAZVOJ NA ZAEDNICATA- Republic of North Macedonia, CENTRUL DE INCUBARE CREATIV INOVATIV DE AFACERI- Romania, ACROSSLIMITS LTD- Malta, UNITED SOCIETIES OF BALKANS ASTIKI ETAIREIA- Greece, EUROPOS SOCIALINIS VERSLUMO UGDYMO IR INOVATYVIU STUDIJU INSTITUTAS- Lithuania, Tudás Alapítvány- Hungary;Website: http://rurallaboratory.eu
Name: Development of a Supportive Framework for Young Roma People Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurship and economic empowerment are the only sustainable way to permanently escape poverty and social exclusion. YREED aims attention at innovative approaches to support new and existing entrepreneurs in Roma communities.
The Roma people are Europe’s largest ethnic minority. Out of an estimated 10-12 million in total in Europe, some 6 million live in the EU, and most of them hold the citizenship of an EU country. Many Roma in the EU are victims of prejudice and social exclusion, despite the fact that EU countries have banned discrimination.
The project’s aim is to contribute to the empowerment of young Roma people through entrepreneurship education and develop the creative competences of 25 young entrepreneurs in order to equip them with the tools to enhance the employment of youth.
Primary target group – young Roma people.
Secondary target group – non-Roma people.
• A Young Entrepreneurship Toolkit – will have a special focus on Roma people needs and of young people in general preferences. This toolkit will be used as a method for self-learning and for developing own business plans and supporting materials.
• A training module – will promote employment and entrepreneurship among young Roma, especially focusing on Social and Solidarity Economy.
• A set of videos and tutorials –on how to grow business as a young person from a disadvantaged community.
Programme: Erasmus+, KA2, Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices, Strategic Partnerships in the field of youth
Duration: 01.11.2019 – 28.02.2021
Know and Can Association – Bulgaria;
Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IED)– Greece;
Romedia Foundation– Hungary;
Roma Entrepreneurship Development Initiative (REDI) – Romania;
Nexes Interculturals de Joves per Europa – Spain