Name: Global Artists - Social and Labour Entrepreneurship with young artists
Global Artists aims to contribute to the entrepreneurial and social empowerment of 60 young artists in four European countries through an innovative and creative approach.
The organisations from Bulgaria, Croatia, Spain and Italy will seek to improve the professional and social competences of the young people through training actions and internships in local NGOs, in which the young people will be involved.This initiative will end with a final conference in which young people exchange and publicly show their experiences of participation in NGOs.
- Handbook - Guide to the Global Artist Training
- Training in artistic entrepreneurship, social innovation and technologies- Internships in social organisations
Programme:KA2-Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices; KA205-Strategic Partnerships for youth;
Duration:01.03.2021 - 31.10.2022Partners: Instituto de Estudios Internacionales en Educación y Sociedad- Spain, A HUESO- Spain, CENTRO INTERCULTURALE ARTISTICO SICILIANO- LA GUILLA- Italy, Udruga Llere- Croatia, Know and Can Association- Bulgaria;
Name: YOuth workers USing Theatre Augmenting cReativity
YO.US.T.A.R. focuses on theatre and performing arts as tools to foster the social inclusion of young people, based on an innovative theatre methods. The project has three overall objectives:
- To increase the social inclusion of young people through theatre, building on the European values of acceptance of diversity and tolerance, and the promotion of intercultural dialogue.
- To give young people a space where they can use theatre to foster self-esteem, self-consciousness and confidence in a new and stimulating environment;
- Literature Review and a Methodological Framework
- YO.US.T.A.R. Toolkit with pilot sessions in all partner countries, where young participants will be trained in the YO.US.T.A.R. method for a total of 210 youngsters with fewer opportunities- YOUSTAR Recommendations for practitioners and compared analysis, where theatre staff and youth workers will find useful tips to work with theatre techniques and youth with fewer opportunities.
Programme:Erasmus+, Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, Partnerships for Creativity
Duration:01.03.2021 - 28.02.2023
Partners: CENTRO INTERCULTURALE ARTISTICO SICILIANO – LA GUILLA, Italy, MOSAIC POLITISMOS & DIMIOURGIKOTITA, Greece, Know and Can Association, Bulgaria, MIR AKADEMIEN AB, Sweden, ProSoc - drustvo za implementacijo projektov in razvoj socialnega podjetnistva, Slovenia, ASSOCIATION KULTURANOVA UDRUZENJE, Serbia, ASOCIACION CULTURAL Y DEPORTIVA LAHOYA, Spain