Created: 02 March 2014
PROGRAM FOR CAREER CONSULTANCY
The program is offered in three versions:
An inclusive program – includes 3 consultations with an interval between them within one week.
A short program – includes one consultancy with 60 minutes duration.
Electronic version – includes skype conversation, 2 questionnaires sent via client’s email and receiving via email of individual career estimation within 10 days of the initial contact.
An inclusive program
First consultation – duration 50 minutes
1. Introduction of both – the career consultant and the client
2. Determining the working style and methods of consultation
3. Standard interview
4. Practical arrangements aiming to for the client for the next consultancy.
Second consultation – duration 60 minutes
1. Analysis of the results from the first consultation, analysis of the implementation of the practical tasks and evaluation of the indexes creativity and initiative
2. Applying of formal methods of estimation (2 questionnaires)
The first questionnaire consists of close questions which determine the personal sphere of interests and the professional areas for personal successful realization.
The second questionnaire helps for preparation of the psychological picture of the client. The questions are closed ones and are connected to alternative choices.
3. Applying of non-formal methods of estimation with the aim of completion of the psychological picture of the client.
Third consultation – duration 60 minutes
1. The client is given up written individual career estimation.
2. Discussion on the written individual career estimation, questions.
3. Giving practical information to the client for developing personal skills.
4. Feedback from the client.
A short program
Duration – 60 minutes
1. Mutual introducing of the client and the consultant.
2. Determining the way in which the consultation will be held.
3. Standardized interview.
4. Applying of formal method of estimation (questionnaire).
5. Feedback from the client.
6. Receiving an electronic or paper version of the written individual career estimation. (The estimation could be analysed upon further payment )
1. Connecting on skype. Mutual introducing of the client and the consultant. Determining the way in which the consultation will be held. Short initial interview.
2. The client receives via email two questionnaires which he fills in and sends back to the consultant.
3. The client is given up written individual career estimation.
4. Another skype connection could be done aiming to analyse the tests and the estimation upon further payment
The written individual career estimation includes analysis of client’s personal characteristics, his interests, abilities and skills, reached stage of career development and recommendations for further development.