Name: HOPE4schools-Health, openness and prosperity education for schools
HOPE4schools project aims to promote to exploit the digital technologies in the benefits of teachers and pupils in order to help them to adapt more easily to evolve and show resilience in the face of adversity.
The general objective of our project is to develop new learning materials and at the same time to respond to the following questions:
- How online schools can continuously support their pupils, staff, and their families so that the risk to their health and wellbeing is reduced?
- How we can support each group during this time?
- How can the teachers interact with the pupils and keep them engaged in the digital world?
- increased knowledge and awareness regarding wellbeing and mental health,
- increased level of digital competence for teachers and pupils,
- increased level of confidence of teachers and pupils in the use of new technologies to support the well-being.
Programme:Erasmus+ , KA220-SCH - Cooperation partnerships in school education
Duration:1.1.2022 - 31.12.2023
Partners: CENTRUL PENTRU PROMOVAREA INVATARII PERMANENTE TIMISOARA ASOCIATIA (CPIP)-Romania, KNOW&CAN-Bulgaria, Regional Directorate of Primary and Secondary Education of Western Macedonia (RDPSEWM)-Greece, Agrupamento de Escolas José Estevão (AEJE)- Portugal, Základní škola Orangery. s.r.o. (ORANGERY)-Czech Republic, Osnovna skola Veljko Dugosevic (OSVD)-Serbia;Website:https://hope4schools.eu